- +47 23 06 60 09/+47 90 85 63 39
- Visiting address
- Klaus Torgårdsvei 3A, third floor
- Postal address
- Center for Shared Decision Making and Collaborative Care Research
Oslo University Hostipal HF Division of Medicine
Box 4950 Nydalen
- Interactive internet support systems for patients
- Internet-based patient-provider communication services
- Implementation science
- Qualitative research methods
Ongoing research projects
- Living well with chronic pain. Using person-centered e-health design to support self-management.
- Implementing eHealth interventions into regular clinical practice to enhance care planning, communication and patient involvement.
- Evaluating the use of a computer-supported tailored assessment tool, called Choice, used in a pulmonary rehabilitation program for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Ongoing postdoctoral fellow and project administrator (2017–dd). Project: Living well with chronic pain. Using person-centered e-health design to support self-management.
- PhD candidate and project administrator (2009–2016), Project: Implementing Online Patient-Provider Communication into Clinical Practice: Implementation Research.
- Project administrator (2007–2009), Project: CONNECT (Care Online: Novel Networks to Enhance Communication and Treatment).
- Manager (2004–2007), Unit of Hematological diseases, Unit of Kidney diseases and dialysis.
- Assistant manager (1998–2004), Unit of Infectious Diseases.
- Nurse (1994–1998), Unit of Infectious Diseases, Intensive Care Unit.
- Center for Center for Shared Decision Making and Collaborative Care, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
- Knowledge in translation (KNOWIT), University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway